1. What information do we collect?
Typically our activities are based on relationships between business entities. However, this does not exclude the possibility of collecting personal identification data, such as company references for the execution of orders, rather than personal data relating to reports or requests sent through the dedicated pages of the company website www.caronaed.it.
In these cases, the personal data we process may include:
• name and surname
• residential or work address, e-mail address and/or telephone number;
• his professional title;
• information relating to the browser or device used to access the company’s website;
• internet browser and operating system;
• other information you provide to us.
In any case, based on the purpose for which they are collected, the Data Controller will take care to collect and process only the personal information necessary to achieve the individual purposes for which the data are collected.
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for using it?
We process the personal data specified in paragraph 1 for the purposes specified in the collection form on the page of our website, or to be able to contact you again and answer any questions you may send us by filling in the aforementioned form. No other use is foreseen for the data collected in this way.
3. With whom and where will we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with our affiliates for processing and to enable administration activities within the group and to provide products or services where some elements of the same are provided by group companies other than the one you contacted directly. The company may also share your personal information with the third parties listed below:
our professional advisers such as auditors, accountants, legal and financial advisers;
market research companies;
our suppliers, business partners and subcontractors; and/or
search engines and web analytics.
Personal data may be shared with governmental authorities and/or law enforcement officials if necessary for the purposes specified above, if required by law or if necessary to ensure the legal protection of the legitimate interests of the company, in compliance with the legislation in effect. Personal data may be shared with third party service providers who will process them on behalf of CARON A&D SRL for the purposes indicated above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, maintenance, call center operations and identity checks. In the event that our business or any part thereof is sold or integrated with another company,
4. How long are my personal data kept?
The company will not keep your personal data longer than necessary, for whatever purpose, and will only retain personal information necessary for that purpose. Additionally, we are required to retain certain information as required by law and for as long as reasonably necessary to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, and enforce our terms and conditions. Given that the data collected is aimed at a subsequent contact to respond to a possible request from you, where this contact is to be understood as conclusive of your relationship with Caron A&D Srl and does not involve subsequent contacts of a commercial nature, your data will be processed only for the time necessary to provide you with the requested response and will be eliminated within 6 months from the date of last processing.
5. Where is my data stored?Your personal data is stored in the IT systems in use at the Data Controller’s offices, and at the operating offices of the providers that the Data Controller uses for some services, such as the corporate Internet portal. Either way these systems are located within the European Economic Area (EEA). Such data may be transferred to and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and be processed by personnel outside the EEA working on behalf of the company or one of its suppliers, in which case the Commission Union must have approved the data protection laws of the third country or other appropriate protection measures must be taken. Further information may be requested from the privacy protection team.
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
Where the purposes of the processing require it, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for commercial purposes: you can exercise your rights to avoid such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms with which we collect your data, or by selecting the ” unsubscribe” on any communication we send you, or otherwise by contacting the company. In the event that you have given your consent to the use of your personal data by the company, you may withdraw this consent at any time by communicating it via e-mail to email@example.com. If any information the company has about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may notify us and ask us to correct or amend it. You also have the right, with certain exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal data held by the company. In the event that you have provided us with your data and such data are processed by automated means, you may request that such data be provided to you in a structured, machine-readable format. If you have a complaint about the way we have treated your personal data, you may have the opportunity to ask us to limit its use until the complaint has been resolved. In certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal data (a) by withdrawing the consent granted to the company for the use of such information; (b) if it is no longer necessary for the company to use your personal data; (c) if you object to the use of your personal data and we have no compelling reason to continue using it;
7. Where can I find more information on the processing of my personal data by CARON A&D SRL?